Fat Bike Trailmaker
- Major improvements for the 2014-15 season designed to pack a firmer bike trail:
- Corduroy maker back edge
- 20" packing width puts more pressure on the snow and makes it easier to pull the unit since you're plowing less snow
- Consolidation bar works the snow crystals and make them easier to pack
- Snow renovator bar for crusty old snow with new securing method
- Deeper and wider weight compartments now hold up to 4 10 lb barbell weights each
- Constructed from UHMW material; the best low friction surface durable enough to handle cold temperature, moisture, sun, and being banged around. Tough, slippery stuff.
- Shaped to apply force to the snow over the smallest area possible, packing the snow efficiently, not just plowing.
- Polypropylene marine grade pull cord
- Grab hold sized for gloved hands
- 2 weight compartments to keep weights from rolling back and forth. Weights not included. 10 or 5 lb barbell weights work best. Start with 40 to 60 lbs and adjust up from there
- Snow packer leading surface prevents washboarding and groomer 'popover' of snow buildup.
- Angled weight containers naturally position the unit so the most weight is compacting the least amount of area, just like when you ski.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org